- All products are added to your cart.
- Professional use of pH electrodes for aquariums: liquid for the cleaning and permanent or temporary storage of electrodes. Replacement solution for pH electrodes in the storage caps
- Easy to use: fill it undiluted into the protective cap of the pH electrode
- No falsification of the pH value: precise measurement due to correct cleaning and storage of the electrode. Contains 3 mol. KCl solution (potassium chloride). For the revitalisation of electrodes.
- Safe storage: small bottle with screw cap. Repeated use.
- Contents: 50 ml solution for the cleaning and storage of pH electrodes
Healthy fish and plants
The pH value defines the acidity of the water. It needs to be constantly checked and adjusted as necessary to maintain the health of the fish and plants. The right pH value depends on the fish stock of the aquarium. The wrong pH value can cause stress and diseases. Using an electrode the value can be precisely measured.
Cleaning and care of electrodes
Bacteria, lime and other impurities which settle on the electrode can falsify the real pH value. The regular cleaning and calibration of the electrode ensure precise measurement and an unaltered pH value. . Electrodes always need to be stored in a humid place.
Small bottle with screw cap for repeated use.