- All products are added to your cart.
Plants provide the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens. The JBL plant fertiliser systems supply the plants with the main nutrient CO2 through the water. They absorb this through their leaves.
Easy to install
The system comes completely ready for connection. Screw the pressure reducer onto the CO2 storage cylinder. Connect the pressure reducer with the hose to the diffuser in the aquarium. The CO2 enters the aquarium and is dissolved in the water by the diffuser. The CO2 supply can be interrupted at night by adding a solenoid valve (not included).
The storage cylinder is TÜV tested and is equipped with an overpressure relief. Thanks to the check valve no water can enter the cylinder. The capacity of a CO2 system depends on various factors. The carbonate hardness, the quantity and species of the plants and the strength of the water surface movement are decisive. A 500 g cylinder which is not switched off by a solenoid valve during the night lasts with its default adjustment for about 4 months.
- Co2 fertiliser system for the best feeding of fast and slow growing plants in freshwater aquariums from 20 to 400 l
- Professional water care: precise dosing with pressure reducer. Even release, effective distribution due to ceramic diffuser.
- Monitoring: bubble counter with backflow stop and CO2/pH test
- The conversion to a refillable cylinder system is possible by screwing on the adapter (JBL Adapt u-m, separately available)
- Storage cylinder TÜV tested. No slipping of hose thanks to hose screw connection, check valve prevents water entering the cylinder
- Package contents:
- 500 g disposable CO2 cylinder
- pressure reducer
- 3 m hose
- bubble counter with check valve
- ceramic diffuser, permanent test with reagents
- 1x plant fertiliser 100 ml
- 1x daily fertiliser 10 ml