- All products are added to your cart.
- Professional use of pH electrodes for aquariums: liquid to clean the electrodes
- Easy application: to be used after each calibration, before the electrode is dipped in another buffer solution or before it returns to the aquarium
- No falsification of the pH value: clean electrode means precise measurement. Also suitable for water tests
- Safe storage: small bottle with screw cap. Suitable for repeated use
- Contents: 50 mg distilled water for cleaning electrodes
Healthy fish and plants
The pH value defines the acidity of the water. It needs to be constantly checked and adjusted as necessary to maintain the health of the fish and plants. The right pH value depends on the fish stock of the aquarium. The wrong pH value can cause stress and diseases. Using an electrode the value can be precisely measured.
Cleaning and care of electrodes
Bacteria, lime and other impurities which settle on the electrode can falsify the real pH value. The regular cleaning and calibration of the electrode ensure precise measurement and an unaltered pH value. Electrodes always need to be stored in a humid place.
Small bottle with screw cap for repeated use.