- All products are added to your cart.
- Professional use of pH electrodes for aquariums: liquid for the calibration of electrodes with pH 4.0
- Easy to use: fill buffer solution into cuvette. Remove the electrode from the water. Immerse and rinse dry electrode according to instructions
- No falsification of the pH value: precise measurement through calibration of the electrode
- Safe storage: small bottle with screw cap. Repeated use
- Package contents: 50 ml calibration liquid for pH electrodes, buffer solution pH 4.0
Healthy fish and plants
The pH value defines the acidity of the water. It needs to be constantly checked and adjusted as necessary to maintain the health of the fish and plants. The right pH value depends on the fish stock of the aquarium. The wrong pH value can cause stress and diseases. Using an electrode the value can be precisely measured.
Cleaning and care of electrodes
Bacteria, lime and other impurities which settle on the electrode can falsify the real pH value. The regular cleaning and calibration of the electrode ensure precise measurement and an unaltered pH value. Electrodes always need to be stored in a humid place.
Small bottle with screw cap for repeated use.