- All products are added to your cart.
- Professional use of pH electrodes for aquariums: liquid for the calibration of electrodes with pH 4.0
- Easy to use: fill buffer solution into cuvette. Remove the electrode from the water. Immerse and rinse dry electrode according to instructions
- No falsification of the pH value: precise measurement through calibration of the electrode
- Safe storage: small bottle with screw cap. Repeated use
- Package contents: 50 ml calibration liquid for pH electrodes, buffer solution pH 4.0
Healthy fish thanks to ideal pH value
The pH value defines the acidity of the water. It needs to be constantly checked and adjusted as necessary to maintain the health of the fish and plants. The correct pH value depends on the fish stock of the aquarium. The wrong pH value can cause stress and diseases.
Connect the pH electrode with the BNC connection to the respective measuring and control device.
The electrode has been individually tested and documented and needs to be replaced after about 2 year. It has a large protective cap, filled with storage solution.