- All products are added to your cart.
JBL Artemio Mix is a ready-to use mixture for the production of live food (brine shrimp) professionally, simply and as required for rearing young fish. The mixture consists of Artemia (brine shrimp) eggs and a special salt. The special salt contains microalgae as an initial food and a buffer system to maintain the optimum pH level.
Instructions for use:
- Add 3 level measuring spoons of JBL Artemio Mix to 0.5 l tap water and aerate vigorously in an Artemia breeding set (e.g JBL Artemio) or a transparent bottle.
- The Artemia nauplii will hatch after 24 - 36 hours.
- Depending on the use intended, they can now be sieved out or grown on in an aquarium.
- Contents: 230 g for approx. 14 applications of 0.5 l.