- All products are added to your cart.
Correct and long-term algae control. Excessive algae growth always occurs when a surplus of nutrients (phosphates and nitrates) are present in the water. That’s why long-term algae control always works in two steps: First the anti-algae agent JBL Algol fights the algae and then the nutrients are irreversibly bound. JBL PhosEx ultra or JBL PhosEx direct are very well suited for this. Algae-eating animals, such as sucker catfish, shrimps and snails can also be a great help.
For beautiful freshwater aquariums:
- combats all algae species fast and intensively
- Not harmful to fish and microorganisms when used correctly
- Crystal-clear water. Combats all algae species
- Application only in the morning. Before use a partial water change of 30 % is recommended. Ensure sufficient oxygen content by means of aeration during the treatment
Contents: 1 bottle Algol.
To use: 10 ml per 40L Water. Example with 60 l aquarium: 15 ml