- All products are added to your cart.
If aquarium plants are to grow and thrive, they need, besides water and light, a certain selection of nutrients. Since the aquarium is an artificial biotope, these nutrients are, however, not available indefinitely. The nutrients must be introduced into the bio-system from the outside.
Dupla Root is the ideal nutrient deposit for all aquarium plants and should be added to the aquarium gravel
- It is rich in iron available to the plants
- High trace element content
- Prevents deficiency symptoms
- pH neutral
- Dupla Root activation bacteria sachets included